XVR4116HS-S2 dump needed

Статус
Закрита.

mafioso3

Hi bro
Thanks for reply
1: the dvr stuck on dahua logo, and beep
2: unfortunately no, i have a spi programmer, and i can read and write spi memories, but i have no idea what to do after writing the chip ...
Can you help me please i need it back to life.
Thanks in advance.

Техпідтримка VidiMost.com

Спеціаліст
Команда форуму
First you have to understand why its dont loading. After flash dump, firmware will no contain serial number, mac address. You need to buy UART\TTL adapter and wired adapter to connect to the board by picoblade pin to UART adapter. This need to get logs of booting and its same using to set serial number and mac address. Confirm that you understand what is UART and tell is you have it. Also pls, make a photo of your board.

mafioso3

First you have to understand why its dont loading. After flash dump, firmware will no contain serial number, mac address. You need to buy UART\TTL adapter and wired adapter to connect to the board by picoblade pin to UART adapter. This need to get logs of booting and its same using to set serial number and mac address. Confirm that you understand what is UART and tell is you have it. Also pls, make a photo of your board.

mafioso3

i have UART cable and i understand what UART is,can you provide me some infos about rx,tx pinsand what terminal should i use to get this log?and can i edit sn and mac by editing hex file?
i have attached the picture of the motherboard.
i apareciate your help.

Спеціаліст
Команда форуму
and can i edit sn and mac by editing hex file?
this way is harder than unsolder chip, flash dump then connect by UART and type 3 commands.

,can you provide me some infos about rx,tx pins
+3.3, GND, TX (RX), RX(TX). First you have to find GOD. when you found it at 2nd place, be sure that first pin have to be +3.3, then another twos can found by probing and trying.

what terminal should i use to get this log
if you mean software, use putty (kitty) or any what you like for ex. teraterm, NCOM etc

if you mean which one is UART port, i dont remember for true, but you can try. its safe if you sure where is GND and +3.3.
Tx rx you can try and test, only 2 variants you have to try.

Спеціаліст
Команда форуму
If it old damaged non booting firmware:
  1. download any tftp server, for ex. tftpd32 or tftpd64 (depend of x32 bit Windows version or x64),
  2. download update.img for XVR4116HS-S2 and put it to same folder witn tftp server software (link)
  3. stop all antimalvare and firewalls and antiadware software.
  4. run tftp software and set it to use files from same with distributive files directory, then connect network cable to xvr and router (same with router of your pc),
  5. open teraterm and hold "*" button (between "/" and "-" buttons on number pad when 'Numlock' status is on) then turn on power of xvr and still hold button until booting is stop.
  6. then type in teraterm:
setenv serverip 192...... — your PCs IP
setenv ipaddr 192.... — any free IP from your subnet to use as IP of XVR
run up

if everything is ok, device will start to download file update.img from your pc.
After file have installed, use command "eracfg" to clean config area.

Turn off the power and unplug uart.
Test it!

if it device after reflash factory memory dump with clean serial number and mac address:

1. open teraterm and hold "*" button (between "/" and "-" buttons on number pad when 'Numlock' status is on) then turn on power of xvr and still hold button until booting is stop.
  2. then type in teraterm:
setenv ID xxxxxxx .....— x mean your xvrs serial number
setenv ethaddr xx:xx:xx..... — xx mean your xvr mac address.
saveenv
then turn off the power, unplug uart and test it.

mafioso3

hi friend

thanks for this tutorial,i have everything as u said,but cant can't stop autoboot by pressing (*),tried many times withous success,also tried on Macbook terminal,some issue :(
teraterm serialport config:
speed 115200
data 8bit
parity None
stop bits 1
flow control none

any idea please?

Статус
Закрита.
Зверху